Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!

So Robert and I finally went to get a tree today (in the dark) and the whole way he abnoxiously sang "O Christmas Tree" in the worst tone possible. I think he was trying to make me turn around as he SO enjoys the Chrsimas tree venture every year! But, little did he know, it totally got me in the Christmas mood...not to mention the fresh pine scent that is all over my house :) Here are some visuals that will surely get all of you (I think there may just be 2 of you. ha!) in the mood too...












Now I have to find time to DECORATE the tree!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaah! i'm SO jealous! we don't have ours yet (and there are no signs of getting it any time soon :( ) i want to see pictures of YOURS! and i have been loving the idea of a smaller tree this year (probably won't really happen) but that third image above definitely makes me love it (the idea) more) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! -a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the huge pinecones and the floppy tree. I encountered the definition of irony this week decorating our house...Living in Georgia with tall GA pines all in my yard and I HAD to buy pinecones because the ones in my yard are so little and ugly! Absurd!

    ReplyDelete