Tuesday, May 4, 2010

She's a little bit country...

and a little over budget (on a LOT of things she (as in me) wants for her new kitchen)! So I have been tearing out pictures from magazines for about 5 years (ask Shanna) and putting them in a folder, which turned into a pretty binder, then got re-organized into categories, and now I realize what sink I want have to have because it's in 1/2 the kitchen photos. Here it is.

And then I saw this faucet.





And a little inspiration from my book...









4 comments:

  1. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove (sink and you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gals! I love it love it love it. I am not springing this on Robert yet. Maybe he reads my blog but I seriously doubt it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sink is great! i think it's a very important part of the kitchen...and so is the faucet. we splurged a little on our sink and faucet and i'm glad we did!
    shanna

    ReplyDelete