Thursday, February 11, 2010

A day off...

and what to do?! I have today off due to the abundance of Saturdays I have been working lately. I just can't decide what to do. There is SO much on my list and I have no idea where to start. Do I do the things I need to do or enjoy the day doing what I want to do for a change? Maybe I'll do a little of both :)

MY TO DO LIST:

1. Wash the 9 piles of clothes all around my house. Some need to go to Goodwill, others are clean just in folded piles, the majority are dirty and need to be washed or drycleaned...(sigh).

2. CLEAN MY HOUSE!

3. Dye my hair (I bought the box 3 days ago and haven't found the time yet). And, yes, I have gray hair.

4. Get the 2 new pairs of jeans I bought 3 weeks ago and haven't worn yet hemmed. I am a shorty.

5. Go visit my new nephew ( I am definitely working this in at some point). I might can work in the antique shops while I am in Sasser.

6. Cook a roast for dinner. I don't have a choice...it's in the fridge and has to be cooked. Or Robert will be sad. It's his fave meal. Maybe I'll include a how-to with pics today :)

7. Take my dogs for a walk.

8. Go shopping, but not sure where. I really need some clothes but can't seem to find any in this town!!

9. Buy the book that I am supposed to be reading for the book club I joined. Ahhh! I need to check on the date I have to read it by ;)

10. R.E.L.A.X.

I guess I need to get off this darn computer so I can get started on something. Maybe I should have just gone to work? Nah!!

THE PERFECT ROAST recipe coming up!!

1 comment:

  1. You joined a book club? Do the fun stuff and one bad thing today!

    ReplyDelete