Wednesday, June 16, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I wish I had time tonight (or any other night) to blog about...

1. My trip to Puerto Rico

2. My favorite new recipe of Tyler Florence's

3. My house plans...I got them!! It's becoming real that I will, at some point, in the near future, have a house of my own!!!

3. The new season of Top Chef D.C.

4. Joining the gym with Robert. It's taking up a lot of our time...in a good way.

5. My bestest friend Laurel being in town for the summer!! (another reason for post slackness)

LOVE to all!

k.

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous that you have Laurel now!!! Enjoy her for me too!!!!! Have fun!! Love this site!! Glad Laurel shared with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Thanks for reading although I have been VERY slack lately :) You have been such a great friend to Laurel. I am enjoying our time together!!

    ReplyDelete