Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mantel Mania

I often get into the conversation of which would be easier: remodeling or building a home? I haven't done either yet, so ask me in 6 months after I build. With that said, my vote as of now is remodeling!! Among many,many decisions (doors, trim, yada, yada) I have to make, one I am struggling with is the fireplace. New? Old? I have NOTHING to work with (vs. remodelers) so I have to come up with something from scratch. Some Inspiration:



















I love the last pic with the brick. How cozy! Maybe I could find an old mantel here or here....

2 comments:

  1. or at stewart & james... we come across this sort of goodie from time to time. seriously. and yes(!) i want to have have a drink after work but my phone is broken so i really hope i can reach you on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooooh! Yes, please let me know when you find something next! Thanks girl.

    ReplyDelete